Compare my real-world experience to what is required of the County Clerk. Not only will you see I exceed expectations, but also you will see I have the proven Real-World Experience to Bring to County Government.
I believe I can make a difference where it matters. I can bring real-world experience to county government.
- For 20+ years, successfully continue to run multiple businesses in which customer service is the #1 priory.
- Several of my businesses confidentially handle thousands of customer’s personal information and files.
- Owning your own business calls for maintaining meticulous books and records filing local, state and federal taxes as well as complying with local, state and federal guide lines.
- Owning a auto dealership we have to know every aspect of motor vehicle registration, filing proper documents with the clerk and maintaining a good working relationship with Nashville DMV.
- My companies are government audited on a regular basses and have passed every year.
- I manage multiple employees that have been with me, some more than 15 years.
County Clerk’s Job Description*
- Communicate with residents, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information and address complaints
- Maintains records automobile titles and marriage licenses records issued in the county.
- Responsible to receive fees, set by state law, for various transactions, such as motor vehicle registration and automobile titles, drivers’ license renewals, notary commissions, marriage licenses and passports.
- Assist the State Department of Revenue in collecting automobile sales tax and privilege taxes.
- Manage employees of the clerk’s office.
*other job duties may apply but are not listed.
I Want a Yard Sign
I Want to Donate
Help In Another Way
Get to Know Me Better
You may always stop by my shop if you would like to get to know me face-to-face. Dr. Marty’s Car Care is located at 400 East Broadway in Lenoir City. Or, reach out to me on my home phone! (865) 601-4795
Send an Email