Compare my real-world experience to what is required of the County Clerk. Not only will you see I exceed expectations, but also you will see I have the proven Real-World Experience to Bring to County Government.
I believe I can make a difference where it matters. I can bring real-world experience to county government.
- For 20+ years, successfully continue to run multiple businesses in which customer service is the #1 priory.
- Several of my businesses confidentially handle thousands of customer's personal information and files.
- Owning your own business calls for maintaining meticulous books and records filing local, state and federal taxes as well as complying with local, state and federal guide lines.
- Owning a auto dealership we have to know every aspect of motor vehicle registration, filing proper documents with the clerk and maintaining a good working relationship with Nashville DMV.
- My companies are government audited on a regular basses and have passed every year.
- I manage multiple employees that have been with me, some more than 15 years.
County Clerk's Job Description*
- Communicate with residents, employees and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information and address complaints
- Maintains records automobile titles and marriage licenses records issued in the county.
- Responsible to receive fees, set by state law, for various transactions, such as motor vehicle registration and automobile titles, drivers’ license renewals, notary commissions, marriage licenses and passports.
- Assist the State Department of Revenue in collecting automobile sales tax and privilege taxes.
- Manage employees of the clerk's office.
*other job duties may apply but are not listed.
Get to Know Me Better
You may always stop by my shop if you would like to get to know me face-to-face. Dr. Marty's Car Care is located at 400 East Broadway in Lenoir City. Or, reach out to me on my home phone! (865) 601-4795